ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• Conference Registration is mandatory for any abstract submission. (PG Free Paper & PG Poster submission).
• Only registered ISA members and PG students are allowed to present the abstract for any category.
• Abstracts are invited for the following categories –PG Free paper presentation, PG Poster presentation competitive.
• Post Graduates should submit a certificate from HOD by sending a scanned copy or submit the same at the venue.
• All Submissions will be acknowledged by email.
• By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in a conference in print or electronic media.
• The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated.
POSTER PRESENTATION GUIDELINES
• Please email the Name , institution , category along with the poster.
• Presentation to be made in MS Powerpoint format.
• Maximum of five slides.
• Photos can be included .
• Video of max 15 secs allowed and should be incorporated in the presentation as wmv. File
• Please check your allotted poster presentation time and be at the designated area on time.