ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
• Conference Registration is mandatory for any abstract submission. (PG Free Paper & PG Poster submission).
• Only registered ISA members and PG students are allowed to present the abstract for any category.
• Abstracts are invited for the following categories –PG Free paper presentation, PG Poster presentation competitive.
• Post Graduates should submit a certificate from HOD by sending a scanned copy or submit the same at the venue.
• All Submissions will be acknowledged by email.
• By submission of an Abstract, the author transfers copyright ownership to the organizing committee for publications. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to reproduce the abstract/presentation made in a conference in print or electronic media.
• The Scientific Committee will review the abstracts & the acceptance will be communicated.
GUIDELINES FOR PAPER PRESENTATION
• Research studies are preferred in this category.
• Maximum word counts to be limited to 350-400 words.
• An abstract should be in the following format –
• Title, Category, Authors, Presenting Author , Institution , Phone number , E-mail id and ISA number Introduction, Aim, Materials & Methods, Result, Discussion, Conclusion.
• Presentation time duration allowed will be 6 minutes with 2minutes for discussion.
• All presentation should be prepared in MS PowerPoint format.
• Presentations should be submitted to the preview room on the morning of presentation.